Minority Leaders for Society MLS – Stip held the kick-off meeting for the project “STEPs4LEAD” in Skopje, North Macedonia from 28-30 June.
The project is financed by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission.
The project idea is to empower youngsters from India, Nepal, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia and North Macedonia to become active actors in their local communities and to enrich their skills and abilities in policy making, decision taking, lobbing and advocacy, conflict resolution, active civic participation, strategic planning and management.
The project will be implementing:
- International trainings covering the above-mentioned topics of the project.
- Job-shadowings in Asia and in Europe
- Online Learning Platform and webinars: 10 webinars will be scheduled each month for representatives in the international training courses, the national training courses and all other young people and stakeholders who have not had the chance to attend a project training but are interested in the topic. Webinars will allow as many interested stakeholders as possible to benefit from the project activities and the partners’ expertise.
- National trainings and setting the LEAD Youth Councils in each partner country.
- International LEAD Platform.
Follow us in order to stay updated on the project development and the call for participants for the same .